Economist in Belgrade
Location:Belgrade, Serbia (From home)Education level: PHD
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
- PhD and MA in Economics from Georgia State University
- BS in Economics from San Jose State University
- High level of expertise in most econometrics models (including panel data models, time series / financial econometrics, forecasting, and spatial econometrics models) and high level of proficiency in general equilibrium modeling.
- Knowledge of Big Data techniques and tools.
- Extensive knowledge of Matlab, Stata, Ox, Eviews, and Gretl.
- Working knowledge of R, S, Mathematica, SAS, SPSS, Python, and Gauss.
- Proficiency in Windows and MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access).
- Other programming languages and computer knowledge: Perl, Java, SQL, HTML, PHP, and linux system administration.
No reviews yet.