team member,cashier in Kitchener
Location:Kitchener, ON, Canada (On-site)Education level: College/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: Less than 2 years
Attributes that best describes:
• AutoCAD Draughtsman & Site Engineer at Designers Point Civil Engineers & Consultants, Tripunithura, Kerala, India
• Survey Faculty at ALG International Institute of Technology, Edappally, Kerala, India
• Cashier at Reliance Fresh, Kerala, India
EDUCATION AND RELATED EXPERIENCES
• Structural Steel Management and Detailing student at Conestoga College, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from Cochin University of Science and Technology, India.
• Participated and presented a paper on “Foundation Reuse” in National Level Symposium On Engineering Applications to Solve Human Problems on Shelter, Water, Food, Health & Energy organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Karunya University, Coimbatore.
• Participated in International Conference On Innovative Trends in Civil Engineering for Sustainability (ICICES-2016).
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITY
• Attending meetups and other networking events.
• Travel: Organized and arranged trips to various tourist locations in India; handled
transportation and accommodation schedules and points of interest.
• Cooking: Currently attending online cooking classes to practice cooking for friends
and family; planning meals and enjoying receiving feedback to improve recipes.
No reviews yet.