Customer Service, AR, Data Entry in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• Currently undertaking a Secretarial\Administrative Assistant program at PACC, LaSalle, 2018-19
• Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management, McGill University, Montreal, 2017
• Public and Private Law, University of Buea, Cameroon, 2008
• Proven ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
• Able to take initiative and work independently.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Detail orientated.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing reports.
• Ability to work under stressful conditions meeting with deadlines.
• Ability to uphold highest level of confidentiality.
Hardworking, punctual, honest, trustworthy, flexible, team spirit, initiative, self-motivated, goal oriented, respectful and demonstrate sound work ethics.
• MS Word
• MS Excel
• MS PowerPoint
No reviews yet.