Software Developer Architect
Location:New Delhi, India (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• MCA IT professional with 11.3 years of Project Management, People Management, Software Development, Support and Business Analyst experience using ASP.NET, MVC, C# & MSBI which provides top-notch service, sets high standards and exceeds expectations.
• Worked with Accenture for over 5 years.
• Having development and support work experience for one of the largest banks in the UK, one of Germany and two of US as a Senior Analyst Consultant.
• MCPD - 4.0 Microsoft Certified Professional.
• Having very deep skills in all phases of SDLC along with OOPS concepts.
• M. Sc. (Math’s) makes enthusiastic learner who quickly grasps concepts and technical skills.
• Highly motivated, dependable troubleshooter and problem-solver.
• Excellent communicator and a good listener.
My working habits:
Krishna Kant is a pleasant, intense and impatient individual. He wants to get things started, moving forward and with results as quickly as possible. Krishna Kant can handle many projects and activities at any given time. Krishna Kant is rarely satisfied with the status quo; he is always seeking ways to change and improve current systems, methods and results. To effect the change, Krishna Kant will conceive plans and will use his energy, focusing on the goal, his speaking skills and charisma to influence and persuade people to agree with his plans. Krishna Kant dislikes routine, prefers a lot of variety in his work and quickly adapts to changing tasks and situations. He can adapt to the needs of others, if they are clear. Krishna Kant is versatile, agile and frequently shows potential for imaginative and creative work. He is very intellectual and likes to investigate facts. He requires supporting proof. Krishna Kant is strongly interested in people and can be effective in interpersonal situations. Many will respond positively to his energetic, extroverted, enthusiastic and spontaneous style. He can also work well on his own to think and plan tasks. Krishna Kant likes to handle difficult challenges at work. He is a competitive individual who likes to compete and win. Given his strong sense of urgency, he may become stressed by missed deadlines and having too many long-term projects to handle.
No reviews yet.