High Energy Self-Starter Consultant in Charlotte
Location:Charlotte, NC, United States (From home)Education level: Masters
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
• I understand the corrections industry and the mission-critical technical and functional skills to bring value and cost efficiencies to the company.
• I am focused and critically analyze priorities that add value by using practical and pragmatic planning skills. I am a doer, not a ‘consultant’ who likes to talk about it, but can’t execute.
• I can motivate, influence and manage people. I am an expert at getting work done through others. I have been recognized for my communication and collaboration skills. I can get the most out of people on a team by setting and communicating goals, measuring accomplishments, holding people accountable and giving useful feedback.
• I think clearly and strategically which translates into actionable and executable plans. I am capable of handling multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously and executing to completion.
• I quickly diagnose and fix work flow processes that lead to increased results. I am always looking for incremental process improvement and cost efficiencies.
• I love public speaking and easily adjust the message to fit the audience. I am an effective written communicator as well.
• I can manage diverse relationships and relate well to a wide variety of people and cultures. I am quick to find common ground and build diverse networks.
• I demonstrate unquestionable business and personal integrity, and ethical standards.
No reviews yet.