QA Engineer in Mississauga
Location:Mississauga, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Having worked within the industry for over 7 years, in Banking and Telecom domain, I have developed a wide range of skills that would meet and exceed the expectations for the role.
Here is why you should hire me-
- USP of my career is out of the box thinking approach towards testing.
- Lessons learnt from the past releases are used to make the next releases much better and efficient.
- I am all game for testing products from non traditional methods- to make sure the product is viewed from a 360 degree and is bug free.
- I have implemented various best practices and ideas to produce cost,time and effort savings.
- I absolutely love the rush an Agile testing methodology brings to the whole project.
- I am someone who can excel working as an Individual contributor to a team player for a team size upto 30.
- I am flexible and very accommodating with my work schedule and adhoc requirements.
- I am willing to learn and diversify my profile.
- I am PR holder and allowed to work anywhere in Canada.
- Graduated with an Engineering degree in 2010
No reviews yet.