Legal/Business Administration in Ottawa
Location:Ottawa, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Legal
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Leads and motivates people Processes that add value Maximizes profitability
More than 30 years of experience in business/legal administration. Executive team member. Contributions include; protecting the integrity of the company and the product; ensuring that corporate culture and values align, driving value. Highly motivated results-focused professional. Team leader. Strategic problem solver with an ability to “make it happen”. Resourceful in operational effectiveness, customer service, corporate consciousness, cost savings and profitability. Secret security clearance.
• Certified Life Coach, Canadian Coaches Federation
• Faculty Seminars on Teaching (various), Algonquin College
• Specialized Media Relations - Executive Level Media Relations Training, Bell Media
• People Management/Customer Service/Entrepreneurship, Disney Institute
• Business Administration (Legal Procedures) Diploma, Algonquin College 1989
• Business Administration (General) Certificate, Algonquin College 1988
No reviews yet.