Expert in embedded software in Ottawa
Location:Ottawa, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: PHD
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
• 16 years of R&D and project management experience in real-time embedded system programming MCUs and FPGA-based systems: automotive remote access control, Door lock, immobilizer, remote starter, automotive data network interfaces, diagnostic tools, Railway and faming control machines.
• 3 years of experience in scripting languages: Python, Perl, CSH, etc.
• Leadership and experience in many fields of computer sciences, electronics, automotive interfaces, cryptography and signal processing algorithms.
• Strong skills in embedded software development and project management strategy in order to respect time to market.
• High attention to details, methodical, excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team, to mentor, and to teach engineers.
No reviews yet.