Project Manager in New York
Location:New York, NY, United States (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Southwestern College, Wichita, KS 2014 - Bachelor of Science – Business Quality Management / Computer Operations Technology
• Project Solutions Manager - Managed and collaborated with cross functional organizational teams and clients on various ATM and service related projects
• Utilized skills in MS Excel, creating spreadsheets to effectively track all aspects of assigned projects, both performance and financial related.
• Developed and managed project deployment by gathering, researching, and validating data.
• Monitored client satisfaction and ensured project milestones were met.
• Managed and helped develop the creation of end user guides, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), quick start guides, and training materials for both internal and external users.
• Solved customer problems and assured satisfaction.
• Established and maintain effective business relationships with external and internal customers, improving communication between customers and company.
• Proven leadership in performance improvement techniques that streamline operations and add to profits.
• Involved with all aspects of customer service and order entry including solving problems, answering questions, and working with customers to ensure fantastic service.
No reviews yet.