Marketing & Sales Administration in Mississauga
Location:Mississauga, ON, Canada (From home)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
• Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
• Applied strong interpersonal and communication skills in working with management and team members to gain valuable insight and avoid potential problems.
• Demonstrated effective leadership skills by supervising day to day activities of a team of salespersons and administrative staff and mentoring them to succeed in their role.
• Excellent customer service skills with a strong focus towards faster resolution of technical and non-technical issues of clients.
• Proven record of success increasing efficiency and reducing expenses.
• Ability to supervise 8-10 people.
• Inventory control and resolve issues such as supply shortage.
• Consistent record of maintaining strong business relationships with prospects, clients and distributors.
• Provided administrative support for other team members as backup and assisted them in crunch time.
• Worked closely and effectively collaborated with other subordinates and contributed to the success of the team as a whole through continuous best practice and knowledge sharing.
• Ability to prioritize workload, working with tight deadlines while maintaining an excellent eye for detail.
• Cold calling and answering to customer queries by providing solutions.
• Team Player, Flexibility, Reliability and Client focused.
• Merchandising ordering and maintaining required stock.
No reviews yet.