Creative Manager in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
I am creative, communicative and professional. For the past 10 years I was able to work in different industries as a graphic designer. Today my main job is on e-commerce industry producing digital content, branding and packaging. As a creative lead I create unique projects and overall I ensure the project stays on track. I also keep the team on deadline, lead brainstorming sessions, conceptualize ideas. I'm a great team player and a easy going professional. I value work-life balance and a healthy life style, what also reflects in the way I manage problems and challenges in the work environment.
Lead various Graphics projects and provide direction to the creative team;
- Product ideation (packaging, branding);
- Produce digital content: email blasts, web content, ad banners, etc;
- Manage design schedules for multiple projects: Advertising, flyers, digital,
corporate identity designs;
- Strong creative think to generate original and innovative ideas;
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite;
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian.
Languages: English, Portuguese, French
No reviews yet.