Administrative Assistant in Winnipeg
Location:Winnipeg, MB, Canada (From home)Education level: Vocational training
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
I am adept at managing day to day workflow activities from providing administrative support to departmental managers, to serving as point person and the “voice” of the Company.
My resume outlines my skills and knowledge in the administrative field, and I believe all aspects of my past experiences can benefit your Company. Key elements which I possess for success are:
- Exceptional Organization and Customer Services Skills;
- Keen Attention to Detail;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Detail Orientated, Accurate, Flexible and Reliable;
- Team Player with the Ability to work effectively in any environment;
- Ability to develop, execute, integrate and track marketing materials;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Other qualities that I possess, which may not be readily apparent include integrity, intelligence and high energy, along with a diverse background and range of abilities. My ultimate career goal is to grow with a company that is passionate about what they do, and works above and beyond for their clients.
No reviews yet.