research associate in Kitchener
Location:Kitchener, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: PHD
Education field: Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Years of experience: Less than 2 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
The listed responsibilities that were executed by me as a technical writer:
• Advisory for the learning management system (LMS) and educational web-designing
• To determine the needs of the academic institutes
• Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
• Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
• Organize and write supporting documents for products
• Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
• Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
• Standardize content across platforms and media
• Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
• Revise documents as new issues arise
Apart from this, I have worked as a lecturer at the university level. Also, I have mentored several master and doctorate student for writing their thesis.
I am awarded with Ph.D. degree from Indian Institute of Science (IISc) from Bioengineering division for my doctoral work based on regenerative medicine.
I pursued my M.Phil from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS).
I have done Master and bachelor of science (with honours) in Physiology with “Nutrition And Dietetics” as the special paper. During my Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Biotechnology, I completed my dissertational work on nutraceutical efficacy of trigonella foenum-graecum on liver disease of the mice.
I have enclosed my CV, along with the cover letter. I will be benefited if I could get an opportunity to work as a Scientific writer (or in any other suitable position).
I am a permanent resident of Canada, residing at Waterloo and have work permit.
No reviews yet.