Translator/Proofreader in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (On-site)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor's in Translation Studies
- Certificate in Immigration Consultant
- French Studies Certificate
- Certificate in Professional Photography
- Bachelors in Liberal Arts
- I was in charge of organizing a team of employees on their daily tasks and duties, and ensuring these were performed with quality.
- I and am proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to manipulate effectively Adobe Programs as Photoshop, Illustrator and Bridge.
- Prioritizing and scheduling of work, university studies, and personal life.
- I am a proactive person willing to execute the work entrusted me efficiently.
- High command over English, Spanish and French.
- Adobe Photoshop (3 years)
- Microsoft Office (6 years)
- SDL (3 years)
- I have travelled independently through the US and the Middle East. The experience of living alone taught me how to be self-sufficient, and to cope with unexpected situations.
- Earned a golden medal on a swimming competition.
Languages: Spanish, English, French
No reviews yet.