I'm an administration/IT/support generalist with a wide range of experience and a variety of skills which I use to assist clients and colleagues enabling greater efficiency and satisfaction.
Location: (On-site)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Liberal arts and humanities
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Excellent communication and people skills. Highly functional in Microsoft Office modules. Experienced business writer. Successful in supporting customers and colleagues from clerical to management levels. Equally comfortable providing office/professional assistance or performing technical/IT functions.
• Office Administration
• Project Support
• Outstanding Communication Skills
• Testing / Functional Analysis
• Product, Policy and Procedure Development
• Step by Step Instructions
• Deadline Oriented
• Training (Non-Technical to Complex)
• On-site Training and Support
• Business Writing / Document Creation
• End User Communications, Project Status Reporting
• Web-Based Materials
• User Manuals / Presentation Materials
• Produce / Process Work Orders
• Marketing Materials / Demonstrations
• GIS / Mapping (Blue Marble, ESRI Platforms)
No reviews yet.