Administration/IT/support generalist in New York
Location:New York, NY, United States (On-site)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Liberal arts and humanities
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
I'm an administration/IT/support generalist with a wide range of experience and a variety of skills which I use to assist clients and colleagues enabling greater efficiency and satisfaction.
Excellent communication and people skills. Highly functional in Microsoft Office modules. Experienced business writer. Successful in supporting customers and colleagues from clerical to management levels. Equally comfortable providing office/professional assistance or performing technical/IT functions.
• Office Administration
• Project Support
• Outstanding Communication Skills
• Testing / Functional Analysis
• Product, Policy and Procedure Development
• Step by Step Instructions
• Deadline Oriented
• Training (Non-Technical to Complex)
• On-site Training and Support
• Business Writing / Document Creation
• End User Communications, Project Status Reporting
• Web-Based Materials
• User Manuals / Presentation Materials
• Produce / Process Work Orders
• Marketing Materials / Demonstrations
• GIS / Mapping (Blue Marble, ESRI Platforms)
No reviews yet.