Corporate Flight Attendant
Location:New York, NY, United States (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
• Flight Safety International Certified & Current, with First Aid, CPR & AED (March 2013)
• Parts 91 and 135 qualified
• Close access to TEB, LGA, HPN, MMU, ISP, EWR, JFK, TTN, PHL, FRG, SWF
• Willing to travel to any location.
• Excellent First Class Culinary & In Flight Service Skills
• Gulfstream, Global, BBJ, Falcon, Challenger, Hawker, Citation Experience
• 15 plus years of Corporate Flight Attendant Experience
• Registered with Jet Professionals International
• Possess a Current US Passport and Brazil Visa
LEGACY & G550 Qualified via Flight Safety International
MedAire Certified (April 2013)
Available for contract flying.
No reviews yet.