UX /UI Designer in Toronto
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
I am an observant collaborator, yet I also bring my own perspectives to projects and work independently. I seek to inspire others and view learning as an interactive process. I am a designer who aims to deliver realistic, strategic and user-centric experiences to interactive digital projects.
• Client-driven individual with the ability to assess and translate client requirements into design concepts
• Strong understanding of business practices and project management
• Knowledge of usability and accessibility standards and best practices for SEO
• Created wireframes and prototypes using graphic applications in UX/UI related projects (Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, Axure, Figma)
• Motivated, organized, collaborator with a high level of creativity and self-discipline
No reviews yet.