Teacher, Manager in Toronto
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Education
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I worked as an Academic Advisor at Scholastica Private Limited. I played the role of an integral member of the Academic Program Management whereby my daily tasks included establishing project management strategies such as recommending the appropriate level of planning, scheduling, and academic program development. I maintained an exceedingly functional office environment while supervising and monitoring performance levels of colleagues and students.
Additionally I am adept at:
1) Handling correspondence, reporting and documents with efficiency and accuracy.
2) Building immediate rapport with colleagues, shareholders and parents
3) Balancing multiple tasks within fast-paced environments while providing top-level problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
I am a self-starter and excel at managing resources, logistics and meeting support. My track record demonstrate excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word. Backed by my superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at providing exceptional planning and time-management expertise and driving optimal organizational performance.
1. Cambridge International Diploma for Teachers and Trainers (CIDTT)
2. Advanced English Teaching Course
3. Assessment tools and strategies & Classroom strategies for Math Learning)
4. The First Bangladesh Global teacher training workshop
1. Master’s in Educational Development
BRAC Institute of Educational Development, BRAC University, Bangladesh
2. Bachelor of Business Administration (HRM)
Shanto Mariam University of Creative Technology, Bangladesh
Language Proficiency -
L - 8.5
R - 8.5
W - 7
S - 8.5
No reviews yet.