Administrative Assistant in Mississauga
Location:Mississauga, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Legal
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
• Highly detail oriented, friendly and independent Administrative Assistant with an extensive track record in managing legal/office assistant roles within non-profit and legal organizations.
• Polished analytical, communication, presentation, interpersonal, and problem solving, bolstered by an Honorary Degree in Legal Administration
• Draft, edit legal correspondences including Statement of Claims, Defense Statements, Affidavits, Pleading Briefs, Pre Trial Conference Memorandums, subpoenas, factums, Depositions, Transcripts, Trial Briefs, Case Books Litigation material, court forms, alongside related legal documents, and appropriate case law,
• Expert with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Court Office System, Divorce Mate, Teraview, PC law, Power Point, Photoshop and an array of internet browser, intranet platforms, e-calendars, and a phenomenal tying rate averaging at 70-75 words per minute
• Fluent in Polish and English
No reviews yet.