human resource in Manila
Location:Manila, Philippines (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Psychology
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
• Facilitates screening, selection, and placement of personnel
• Administers, scores and interprets psychological tests (MD5 & Baron EQ)
• Provides orientation services for new personnel
• Prepares Certificate of Employment (COE), Performance Evaluation (twice a year) and memos regarding tardiness, change in employment status and alike
• Conducts exit interview for resigned employees and assists them on their clearance
• Prepares budget allocation for training and development of employees
• Assists in preparation of company’s activities such as Christmas Parties, Anniversaries, and alike
• Delivers services to promote smooth employees’ relations, processes grievances, and facilitates activities for productive working relationships among personnel.
No reviews yet.