Description de la job
Business and Marketing Real Estate Executive Assistant
- Tarif$15 par heure
- Pays San Diego, CA United States (Aux bureaux)
- Type de projet Ventes & Marketing, Aide spécialisée CRM, Marketing d`affiliation, Ambassadeur de marques/Évènement promotionnel, Immobilier
- Durée ongoing
- Éducation requise Diplôme universitaire non-achevé
- Années d'expérience
- 2 - 5 ans
- Spécialisation Affaires
- Langues nécessaires N/A 2019-02-11 Workhoppers Home San Diego CA
- Busy, multiple real estate business owner seeks a business and marketing executive assistant to assist with day-to-day administrative, business development, and marketing real estate-related activities.
After years building these businesses, I am now finding I need some help with the back-end day-to-day operations of running the companies.
The primary responsibilities will be broken down into 3 main categories:
1) Assisting with my personal brokerage business including:
a. Preparing marketing presentations and proposals
b. Managing some expenses and paying bills
c. Assisting with client meeting preparation and planning
2) Supporting the property management company by:
a. Responding to tenant emails and overseeing property management activities
b. Delegating certain tasks to on-site property managers
3) Supporting the overall brokerage business by:
a. Researching ownership information, phone #s, and updating company database
b. Creating marketing presentations and proposals
c. Overseeing company-wide marketing activities such as email blasts and direct mailers
…And other random biz dev / marketing activities as they come up.
Obviously this is a position geared towards someone interested in the real estate field who would like to gain some insight into the operations of property management and brokerage from a high level, and work hand in hand with me helping to grow and develop these companies.
I’m not just looking for someone to take orders all day long. I strongly believe in mentoring and helping others to develop business acumen, so if you’re the type of person who may want to someday run your own business (or not, that’s OK too), and is looking for said high-level training and insight, then let’s talk.
Primary Qualifications / Skills:
1) DETAIL ORIENTED! Every action (or inaction) directly affects the bottom line, so the most important thing I am looking for is someone who can take ownership for their responsibilities at the same level I would (since after all, you’re basically doing the work I would be doing, but for which am too busy). If you’re the kind of person who is very analytical, takes good notes, likes to learn things once, do them, and then improve on them, then let’s talk. In addition, someone who has basic office/administrative management experience and software skills (excel, word, powerpoint, etc.) is preferred.
2) FEARLESS: I am not a micro-manager—I will be busy working with clients and doing real estate deals. So, as a result of that, I am looking for someone who is willing to work with little to no direction, solve problems creatively, and not be afraid to fail. I will be there to catch you when you fall, but I need someone who isn’t afraid to take that leap of faith and get stuff done without a lot of guidance.
3) FLEXIBLE: I am envisioning this as starting as a part-time position, and possibly growing more full-time if all goes well. To start, I am looking for someone who has the capacity for maybe 15-20 hours/week of work, with most of that time spent in our office in Mission Valley. However, working remote and on your schedule if you have other commitments is certainly acceptable.
4) COMMUNICATION: Communication is really everything in life, from business relationships to personal relationships. I only want to work with someone who understands that and communicates well.
5) GROWTH-MINDED: Because of all the above, I am ideally seeking someone who is looking to grow with the companies. Our #1 challenge is finding good people to work with, so if you’re at all interested in property management or brokerage, there will be lots of opportunity to grow into higher-level positions within the companies as we grow.
I am envisioning this to be a part-time, independent contractor position to allow for some flexibility to work on your own schedule. I am initially offering $15/hour, paid weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc. (whatever you prefer), but I am also open to discussing other compensation structures.
We have a fun and chill (but professional) office in Mission Valley that’s central and with plenty of free parking. My team consists of my business partners and various independent contractor real estate agents, property managers, and other service partners. We are family-friendly, inclusive, and like to keep things open and flexible. At the same time, we’re all busy working really hard developing our businesses all day, so we’re what you work call the “work hard / play hard” types. We don’t tolerate slackers or those just looking to do the bare minimum to earn a paycheck.
) Send cover letter in body of email
) Attach resume
I will respond and schedule an interview if interested. Thank you.
En cliquant sur "Postulez" vous pouvez contacter directement la compagnie par courriel. C'est votre opportunité de vendre vos compétences.