Description de la job
Montreal, QC Canada
Laval/North Shore, QC Canada
Longueuil/South Shore,QC Canada (Aux bureaux)
- Type de projet Administration Achats/Inventaire, Service transitaire, Logistiques
- Durée ongoing
- Éducation requise Diplôme universitaire non-achevé
- Années d'expérience
- Plus de 5 ans
- Spécialisation N/A
- Langues nécessaires Français, Anglais 2019-04-16 Workhoppers Home Montreal QCLaval/North Shore QCLongueuil/South ShoreQC
- Celebrating 50 years in business, manufacturer of industrial equipment located in Montreal (LaSalle), Quebec is currently seeking a dynamic and energized candidate for our Purchasing department. The incumbent will work autonomously to ensure all aspects of Purchasing to meet corporate objectives, reporting to the General Manager and working directly at our manufacturing plant.
• Maintain all aspects of our Purchasing needs
• Develop Purchasing processes and procedures
• Analyze and action the recommendations of the reports of supply
• Negotiate annual price contracts with vendors and transport companies;
• Provide effective solutions in order to maintain proper inventory levels;
• Develop and maintain all vendor reports and KPIs;
• Evaluate and resolve all vendor and logistics related issues;
• Create/maintain component part numbers, manage and promote ERP system part information accuracy to allow proper planning;
• Calculate and maintain an optimal level of inventory in all warehouses to its portfolio of products;
• Source products for faster delivery and/or better costs;
• Coordinate logistics for pickup/delivery of purchased products
• Track orders with suppliers;
• Work collaboratively with all departments;
• Implement and apply company policies and procurement procedures;
• Perform any other related duties assigned by supervisor.
• Strong Leadership and Purchasing foundation with manufacturing background (non-textile)
• Working closely with other related departments
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Purchaser/Buyer position.
• Diploma of Collegial Studies or University diploma (BAC) in Purchasing related field.
• Experience with MRP/ERP software.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to function in a quick turnaround custom product environment: low volume / high movement
• Bilingual (English and French) spoken and written.
• Autonomous, sense of initiative, energy, enthusiasm, willingness to improve things, organizational skills, attention to detail, Cartesian mind, strong negotiation skills, and dedicated work ethics.
• Competitive salary
• Health & Dental coverage
• Room for advancement
• Group Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Room for advancement
• State of the art manufacturing equipment
• Summer company retreats
• Easy transportation (bus stop in front of building)
• Free parking
• Summer BBQs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
En cliquant sur "Postulez" vous pouvez contacter directement la compagnie par courriel. C'est votre opportunité de vendre vos compétences.