We are seeking a Special Events Associate for a consistently growing event marketing company providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large national companies and corporations. This firm identifies and develops new streams of revenue for clients through on-site promotions, innovative marketing strategies and advertising campaigns with a personal touch. Every product campaign is executed uniquely for each clients researched target market.
As a result of recently taking on new clients to the event portfolio the marketing teams are looking for self-motivated individuals to assist in the marketing events and grow into a campaign management role to develop new clients. This position is considered to be a crucial member of the Special Events team and reports directly to the Promotions Coordinator.
- Assist the Promotions Coordinator in developing and executing marketing strategies for each event
- Coordinate event activities including event setup, visual merchandizing and inventory control
- Process and track event sales
- Coordinate event logistics, timelines and schedules
- Serve as Event Manager when necessary
- Serve as an enthusiastic member of the event staff and lead by example for interns
The special events training program uses a hands on approach that will challenge our team to learn marketing, advertising, sales, public relations and management. Senior management provides a setting that will broaden experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment and maturity. In just a short amount of time, an entry-level candidate will have the opportunity to work with several difference clients as well as the management team. We are looking for candidates with various backgrounds that have interests in:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism OR
- 1-3 years experience working in marketing, sales, customer service, brand promotions, or retail
- Additional knowledge in the field is considered a plus including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution ; however full paid training is provided
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
- Must have own vehicle to attend events ; all travel is reimbursed
- Passion for events and brand promotions
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Outgoing personality and able to interact with a variety of consumers
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to manage multiple projects and campaigns
- Exceptional Earning Potential
- Generous Bonus Levels
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Great Advancement Opportunities