Are you someone who loves helping people? If you love interacting with people on a daily basis to help them learn how to optimize their work and their time then read on…
- A problem solver with an acute attention to detail
- Ablity to speak with clarity and authority
- Ablity to write clearly and concisely
- Familiarity with PPC campaigns.
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads
- Basic knowledge on UTM parameters and tracking templates
- Empathetic to users and can easily put yourself in their shoes
- Ability to make customers feel empowered after interacting with support and you don’t make them feel bad for asking silly questions
- Obsessive over the details and love solving problems
- Persistent as support at WhatConverts is much different than at many software companies, real people answer the phone offering real people solutions. It may not be answering the same questions over and over again, but oftentimes it involves researching technical nuances of the websites we support.
Things You Might Do
We are a dynamic software company, so you’ll likely get your hands dirty in a little bit of everything.
That said, here are some things you’ll get to do:
- Reach out to new customers via email and telephone as they sign up for proactive customer service, support and sales.
- Help customers via email, chat and the telephone to ensure they have the best experience possible setting up a new account, troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions.
- Write support documentation to help users help themselves (all the documentation on our help site is written and maintained by the support team).
- Work with the product team to build tools and offer feedback that will speed up and increase the quality of support.
- Experiment since this is a startup everything can change at any time.
- Location – Anywhere you want. If you want to work remotely or near others that’s fine by us. The current team is based in Charlotte, NC and Birmingham, AL.
- Hours – 9AM to 5PM EST (-/+ 3 hours)
- Position – We will consider part-time or full-time positions.
- Compensation – Based on experience.