Federal HR Specialist
- Tarif ND
- Pays Washington, DC United States (Au bureau)
- Type de projet Administration, Ventes & Marketing Communication, Ressource Humaine
- Durée contract full time ongoing
- Éducation requise Diplôme universitaire non-achevé
- Années d'expérience 2 - 5 ans
- Type of employment N/A
- Spécialisation Autre
- Langues nécessaires N/A Workhoppers Home Washington DC
We have an immediate need for experienced, Federal HR Specialists, to join its team. Specifically looking for candidates with active Secret Clearances, and federal staffing, recruiting and hiring experience; work may be performed on- and off-site.
Required Experience and Responsibilities:
- Minimum three years’ full-time experience as a Federal HR Specialist.
- Delegated Examining (DEU) certification or prior certification.
- Security Clearance: active Secret Clearance preferred. Incumbents will be required to undergo a full security background and screening process. *** Please indicate on your resume your current level of security clearance.
- Experience with Monster Government Solutions’ Hiring Management system
- Must be proficient in federal hiring practices, preparation of certificate of eligibles; able to utilize Monster, create vacancy announcements and conduct qualifications review.
- Must possess excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
-6 août 2020