Social Media Manager - Freelance Contract
- Tarif ND
- Pays Calgary, AB Canada (De la maison)
- Type de projet Ventes & Marketing Média Sociaux
- Durée ongoing
- Éducation requise Diplôme universitaire
- Années d'expérience 2 - 5 ans
- Type of employment Freelance/ContractorCONTRACTOR
- Spécialisation Communication et journalisme
- Langues nécessaires Anglais Workhoppers Home Calgary ABTELECOMMUTE
Digital Marketing consulting firm is seeking an experienced part-time Social Media Manager to manage a couple of client's social media accounts.
The estimated hours are approximately 6 hours per week, with possibility of additional hours and responsibilities. This person will plan client's social media content calendars for the month, create graphics, craft the posts, work with the client for approvals, schedule the posts, engage with followers, build the client's following, monitor and respond to comments and create a monthly progress report for the client.
- Experience posting on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Solid writing skills, able to create interesting and engaging posts
- Eye for graphic design
- Experience using Canva
- Knowledge on how to build followers and engagement
- Strong client management skills
- Easy going, personable nature
- Strong photography skills and a desire to learn more about digital marketing a plus!
If this sounds like you, please send a resume, cover letter and a few samples of past work that you've done, plus your expectations for an hourly rate.
Preference will be given to candidates in the Calgary area.
-7 avril 2021
En cliquant sur "Postulez" vous pouvez contacter directement la compagnie par courriel. C'est votre opportunité de vendre vos compétences.