PR and Marketing Student Internship
- Tarif ND
- Pays Toronto, ON Canada (Au bureau)
- Type de projet Ventes & Marketing Communication, Marketing Numérique
- Durée 3 months contract full time/part time, Intership ongoing
- Éducation requise Diplôme universitaire non-achevé
- Années d'expérience Aucun
- Type of employment N/A
- Spécialisation Autre
- Langues nécessaires N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
We are seeking enthusiastic marketing and PR interns to join our rapidly growing team!
This is an internship where you will work with our team to bring awareness about our platform to businesses, drivers and consumers, to help grow our food delivery platform (our competitor to UberEats!).
1. Audit platform based on industry metrics on SEO using online tools
2. Create a digital marketing strategy and a measurable tactical plan
3. Seek approval and execute on the plan in a phased manner to provide measurable results such as website ranking for relevant keywords, conversion rates of Ad campaigns, improvements in social media presence and followers etc.
4. Create relevant and interesting content (blogs) and social media posts (use creatives)
5. Work on keywords optimization to increase the website ranking organically
6. Ensure continuous backlinking to relevant websites
1. Result driven and committed candidate who is passionate about Digital Marketing initiatives.
2. Candidate should be coachable with a willingness to learn and deliver results
3. The candidate/student should be well versed on technology such as internet/social media
4. Good communication skills to be able to write relevant articles, ads and other online posts
5. Prior experience of Digital marketing Initiatives will be an advantage
To qualify student must meet the following requirements:
- Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
- Students in their second year of study, or
- Students on their first work-term (relevant to their field of study)
Contract length: 3 months
Full-time hours: 37.5 per week
Expected start date: Immediate
Full time or part time employment available following the successful completion of the internship.
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
-13 septembre 2021