Graphic Designer Student Internship
- Tarif ND
- Pays Toronto, ON Canada (Au bureau)
- Type de projet Conception de média, Ventes & Marketing Conception Graphique, Média Sociaux
- Durée 3 + months contract full time/part time, intership hours
- Éducation requise Diplôme universitaire non-achevé
- Années d'expérience Aucun
- Type of employment N/A
- Spécialisation Autre
- Langues nécessaires N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
We are seeking enthusiastic graphic design interns to join our rapidly growing team!
This role reports directly to the lead Creative Designer on the marketing team, and is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your marketing, content creation and web design skills at a sustainable startup.
This is an internship where you will work with our team to help grow our food delivery platform (our competitor to UberEats!).
- Develop and edit photo and video content to support business objectives and key marketing campaigns and social media
- With the guidance of the Creative Designer, assist with coordinating photoshoots/video shoots, live shooting, and editing raw footage (photo/video)
- Assist with developing marketing collateral including graphic design work for flyers, banners, social media and other related materials.
- Assist with developing online marketing assets for our website including editing pages on our website, developing graphics and videos for web
- Assist with developing social media content for paid and organic channels including helping with storyboarding videos, sourcing photos, shooting content and editing final assets
- Participate in marketing meetings, contributing directly to our integrated marketing campaigns
- Other duties as required
- Enrolled at college or university full-time, and intending to return after the placement
- Have a positive, can-do attitude. You’re up for any task and ready to dive in and learn
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Illustrator for printed collateral, Adobe Premier (or similar) for editing videos for social or web, and Photoshop/Lightroom photo editing capabilities
- Knowledge of popular social media platforms, and familiar with media types and content strategy, and content types for each channel
- Strong organizational skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- A strong work ethic
- Able to work independently and prioritize your tasks
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada
- Be legally entitled to work according to the Ontario legislation and regulations
1. Result driven and committed candidate who is passionate about Digital Marketing initiatives.
2. Candidate should be coachable with a willingness to learn and deliver results
3. The candidate/student should be well versed on technology such as internet/social media
4. Good communication skills to be able to write relevant articles, ads and other online posts
5. Prior experience of Digital marketing Initiatives will be an advantage
Expected start date: Immediate
-13 septembre 2021