Technical Writer - Scientific Method - Food and Beverage & Cannabis
- Tarif ND
- Pays Canada (De la maison)
- Type de projet Rédaction et Traduction Rédacteur technique
- Durée 20 hours/month ongoing
- Éducation requise Diplôme universitaire non-achevé
- Années d'expérience N/A
- Type of employment FreelanceCONTRACTOR
- Spécialisation N/A
- Langues nécessaires Anglais Workhoppers Home TELECOMMUTE
Consulting firm headquartered in Toronto is seeking a technical writer who is comfortable writing food and beverage reports based on the Scientific Method. This is a remote job so the candidate can work from home but must live in Canada.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Engineering or Science, with a strong mastery of written English. A background in food and beverage science, chemistry, or plant science is an advantage. Experience with beer-brewing or cannabis harvesting and production is strongly preferred.
The job involves taking transcripts of interviews and converting them into technical summaries of work that was done. Remarkable written and communication skills are essential as is the ability to think deductively and dig into the “why” of the experimentation not just the “what.” Critical thinking and reasoning as well as the ability to adapt writing styles are required.
- work from home
- flexible hours (as long as you meet deadlines)
- full training provided
- excellent resume experience
- option to increase hours or move to full time based on performance
- small, friendly, rapidly-growing company
- excellent English writing and communication skills
- thorough understanding of the Scientific Method
- ability to thoroughly understand technical concepts and write technical reports
- ability to think critically and extrapolate missing information
- ability to commit to minimum of 20 hours (per month) to start
- Canadian resident only
-23 novembre 2022
En cliquant sur "Postulez" vous pouvez contacter directement la compagnie par courriel. C'est votre opportunité de vendre vos compétences.