- Tarif ND
- Pays Toronto, ON Canada (Au bureau)
- Type de projet Administration, Ventes & Marketing Ambassadeur de marques / Évènement promotionnel, Assistante Administrative
- Durée 12 months
- Éducation requise Diplôme universitaire
- Années d'expérience Moins de 2 ans
- Type of employment N/A
- Spécialisation Affaires
- Langues nécessaires N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Reporting to the Manager, Member Services, this position will assist in the Association’s membership
renewals program and assist in the day-to-day operations of the
The candidate will be expected to:
· Provide day to day administrative support to the annual
membership renewal campaign to achieve renewal targets.
· Work with management to support all membership
· Work with the Finance Department to ensure the
efficient and effective processing of membership renewals and
· Work collaboratively with other Departments to align
organizational activities with membership goals as outlined in the
Provide administrative support to the Membership Renewal Committee and
Supplier Committee, including drafting Minutes, tracking deliverables,
preparing agendas, reports, and presentations, etc.
· Provide reports and updates as requested on membership
As one of the primary contacts to our members, this role requires a
high degree of customer service abilities as well as cooperation and
collaboration with other departments. The successful candidate will
possess project coordination experience, be a creative problem solver,
and an excellent relationship builder. This position requires daily
regular work hours for a period of six to nine months (to be
This role is subject to evolve, based upon the needs of the CFA and
its’ members. Other duties may be assigned.
The CFA office is in Toronto on the Mississauga / Toronto border near
the Pearson International airport, with access by highway and public
transit (Mississauga and Toronto). We currently operate on a hybrid
office model with two days in office per week.
Only candidates who are located in Canada and legally eligible to work
in Canada will be considered.
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is required upon
-18 septembre 2023