Project Manger & Scrum Master à Calgary
Pays:Calgary, AB, Canada (Pas de préférence)Niveau d'éducation: Entrainement technique
Champs d'éducation: Autre
Années d'expérience: Plus de 5 ans
Attributs qui vous décris le mieux:
I am a Certified Project Manager, Jira Administrator and Certified Scrum Master. Most recently I was a Scrum Master in the Agile Center of Excellence Digital and IT (*Agile COE) space at Suncor Energy. My requirements were many but some highlights were,
• Bringing Agile to Suncor Energy
• Scrum Master in the Agile COE performing all the Scrum ceremonies including Daily Stand ups, Sprint reviews, Sprint Retrospectives, Sprint Planning and Back log refinement for both Sprints and Product owners. I was the was the Scrum Master for a C-level executive Scrum team. Working closely with Product Owners, and other Executives helping them understand and adopt the Scrum/ Agile principles. We worked in 2 week sprints and demonstrated our deliverables at each sprint review. Our backlogs were well maintained and included product defect remedies. Our team was a dispersed team spanning across the globe. ( We realized this was not the ideal but had specific reasons for this which I would be happy to discuss).
• Atlassian Administrator, standing up teams and making sure they are effectively using Jira and Confluence.
• Standing up Pilot Scrum teams, coaching them ensuring they were well educated, prepared and had all the tools to be successful. Ensuring these cross functional teams had a firm understanding and were following the Scrum Principals, practices, ceremonies and rules. These teams were co-located with our Agile COE being dispersed.
• Building a Line Manager playbook for Agile and Scrum, building curriculum and socializing it. This was a change to the governance and stage gate framework of Suncor.
I have a reputation for being very professional, a relationship builder and able to coach teams as well as train small to large groups of people. My work ethic is unsurpassed and often joked about in a positive light.
As a Project Manager I have managed projects such as developing new products for the expat insurance industry, building a mobile app and more. I can effectively follow and execute the process groups in a Waterfall or Agile manner.
documenting and following a business process while taking ownership and improving and problem solving through structure, training and coaching. My comfort levels include facilitating internal and external training or meetings with action plans to execute objectives from start to finish. As a Certified Project Manager the Project Management process groups are very familiar to me and have successfully followed them in many instances. Often roles require me to become a Subject Matter Expert which I excel at. I take ownership of all Projects I engage in and take responsibility of the project delivery.
I would be happy to have a discussion with you to review my recent projects, references and referrals.
Aucune évaluation pour l'instant