Project, Management, Revit à Vancouver
Pays:Vancouver, BC, Canada (Pas de préférence)Niveau d'éducation: Masters
Champs d'éducation: Architecture
Années d'expérience: Plus de 5 ans
Attributs qui vous décris le mieux:
Strong analytical skills
Hello I am Ethan,
I have over seven years of experience as an architectural concept designer, I have led and coordinated projects in Canada, the USA, Qatar, and the Netherlands. I hold a Master of Architecture from San Francisco, CA, USA, a Bachelor of Science from London, Ontario and I am a Canadian citizen. In addition, I am at a conversational level (HSK 3) in Mandarin Chinese.
I always take initiative, during my employment at IBI Group I brought in two healthcare projects from the country of Qatar. As an architectural concept designer, I’ve coordinated with contractors and multiple parties and clients on a regular basis, I am well familiar with the BC Building code, BC Housing, and city bylaws. My project experience spans the globe and I believe that my diversity of experience is a great asset to your team.
A portion of my experience:
● Seven Oak Mixed-Use Development, Seven Oak, BC, Canada – 18 residential towers (24-32 Storey), below-grade parking, renovating a mall entrance. Role: Master planning.
● Homeland, Moscow, Russia – 24 Residential towers, Art and Sports Facilities, Arts center. Role: Concept Urban planning.
● Bridgeport Hotels and Business Centre, Richmond, BC, Canada – 2 hotels 312 suites. Role: Concept Design, layout options, facade design.
● Broadway Block- LB, Long Beach, CA, USA – High-Rise (22 Floors): 217,228SF, Mid-Rise (7 Floors): 138,628SF. Role: Unit layout options and facade design.
● Christie Ave., Emeryville, CA, USA – 48 storeys residential tower, 8 storey office building, 6 level podium, and a retail level with 0.5 Acre park. Role: Concept Design, coordinating with clients and subcontractors.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Languages: Anglais, Arabe, Mandarin
Aucune évaluation pour l'instant