B.Sc. Medical Biology, professional athlete, Social Media Consultant à Montreal
Pays:Montreal, QC, Canada (De la maison)Niveau d'éducation: Diplôme universitaire
Champs d'éducation: Biologie et Science de la vie
Années d'expérience: 2 - 5 ans
Attributs qui vous décris le mieux:
Strong analytical skills
Bilingual (English - French)
B.Sc. Medical biology
- Several years of experience working as a research assistant in an ISO 9002 accredited laboratory in Québec. Strengths include reading and interpreting published papers, writing funding proposal applications, development and implementation of detection methods for peptides in biological matrixes, tandem mass spectrometry.
Social Media Marketing Consultant
- Helping companies establish, boost and retain online fan base (Facebook, Twitter) through organic growth and strategic advertising campaigns. I currently work with several clients across North America, in several different industries.
- Professional road cyclist since 2012. Member of Canadian National Team, and an American Professional trade team.
- Use and am familiar with cutting edge training techniques (powermeters, altitude, HIT intervals, strategic cross training)
- Highly comfortable with sponsor engagements, brand representation, and public speaking engagements
- Professional training by Novartis and OPTUM in media interview techniques, public speaking, and brand representation.
Aucune évaluation pour l'instant