Project Coordinator à Toronto
Pays:Toronto, ON, Canada (Pas de préférence)Niveau d'éducation: Diplôme universitaire
Champs d'éducation: Communication et journalisme
Années d'expérience: 2 - 5 ans
Attributs qui vous décris le mieux:
• Ability to prioritize and work under extreme pressure, a heavy workload, and finite deadlines, exhibited by working on multiple projects concurrently during my employment history.
• Strong verbal communication skills, and presentation skills demonstrated by leading the XM deliverables during inter-agency and client calls.
• Advanced knowledge of technology, computer skills, and expertise with Microsoft Suite and Macintosh products acquired through educational training and use during employment.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills as shown by my ability to establish good working relationships with customers/clients over the last 13 years.
• Problem analysis, use of judgment and ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently as demonstrated by executing over 5 experiential events during my time as an account coordinator.
• 8 years of experience organizing, promoting, and executing promotional events.
• 10 years of experience training, motivating, and encouraging staff to meet and exceed company expectations.
• 3+ years of infield and logistical coordination experience, in a senior role.
Aucune évaluation pour l'instant