Software Quality Analyst à Toronto
Pays:Toronto, ON, Canada (Pas de préférence)Niveau d'éducation: Diplôme universitaire
Champs d'éducation: Informatique
Années d'expérience: Plus de 5 ans
• Professional Test Lead with a record of 6 years of experience in Information Technology in areas of Banking, Financial, Retail, International Trade and Telecom domain.
• Innovative thinking, capable and committed with a proven ability to meet agreed deadlines, co-ordinate work and take responsibility for end results.
• Valuable ability to manage different types of groups and resources despite different locations in order to reach a common mail goal.
• Rich knowledge on different testing methodologies in order to adapt to client demands and processes.
• Expertise in analyzing and developing complete Test Scopes for projects and developing accurate and specific Effort Estimates.
• Hands-on experience creating Test Strategy and preparing the Traceability Matrices to ensure client requirements.
• Wide experience developing Test Plans for a project involving tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain exact accurate results.
• Extensive expertise in Test and Defect Management using testing tools such as Mercury Quality Centre and Application Lifecycle Management.
• Fine ability to utilize acquired testing knowledge in order to play part in any release and design and execute practical solution alternatives to testing processes.
• Multicultural background acquired from first-hand experience working with individuals from different countries around the globe; reflecting in executive leadership, negotiating and communicating skills and capable of providing guidance and advice to the test teams.
• Excellent client management experience resulting in the creation of unique valuable Company-Client relationships.
• First-hand experience developing new strategies and processes to improve quality practices and achieve standardization through different methodologies such as CMMI models.
• Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
Aucune évaluation pour l'instant