Policy, Research, Project Expert à Ottawa
Pays:Ottawa, ON, Canada (Pas de préférence)Niveau d'éducation: Doctorat
Champs d'éducation: Affaires
Années d'expérience: Plus de 5 ans
Attributs qui vous décris le mieux:
Strong analytical skills
• Over six (6) years of public policy, research, project management, consulting experience gained through graduate education, working in the Government of Ontario, consulting for public international organizations and serving as a Director on several non-profit Boards.
• Demonstrated academic excellence by winning several prestigious scholarships and awards, including Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada’s (SSHRC) Joseph Armand Bombardier Canada Doctoral Scholarship and Nelson Mandela Award (SSHRC).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills acquired through policy and academic publications, national and international conferences, public motivational speeches, seminar facilitations, policy briefing notes and contentious issues reports (Government of Ontario).
• Strong leadership, sound judgement, stakeholder management and political acuity skills developed as an elected student leader, a business Co-Founder, and an elected Board Director for three (3) non-profit organizations and three (3) political boards.
• Advanced research, analytical thinking and communication skills gained by publishing and disseminating Doctoral work to scholars, policy-makers, students, and researchers through several scholarly forums and conference papers.
• Demonstrated a high commitment to public service, ethical values and interpersonal relations through extensive community and public service work, and role as a Motivational Speaker and Youth Coach
• High degree of computer literacy and ability to maximize modern technologies including the use of Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Outlook, Visio, etc.
Aucune évaluation pour l'instant