Pays:Cardiff, United Kingdom (Pas de préférence)Niveau d'éducation: Masters
Champs d'éducation: Arts libéraux et Sciences Humaines
Années d'expérience: Plus de 5 ans
Attributs qui vous décris le mieux:
Executive Officer for Counselling, Health & Wellbeing at Cardiff University: June 2016 – Present
• Effected change and improved processes in operations for the service.
• Contributed to and effected policy review and change.
• Coordinated a wide variety of high profile projects for many areas of the service.
• Developed whole University reporting mechanism for concerns about students.
• Edited and improved communications and public image for intranet and external web content for essential Student Wellbeing information.
• Identified business need, costed and monitored budget capacity for temporary staff in times of high service demand.
• Line managed and supported the administrative team, including dealing with performance and welfare issues effectively.
• Organised successful training and events for staff meetings and project awareness;
• Elected to Senate Committee, University Court, the Time to Change Staff Working Group and Staff and Student Internal Communications Networks.
Postgraduate Programmes Coordinator at Cardiff Business School: December 2014 – June 2016
• Reviewed and restructured Induction for 3000 incoming students, achieving cost-neutrality and £5000 operational savings.
• Audited/Adjusted event planning for a high-profile presentation, reducing end-user logistics and saving £12,000.
• Implemented information-management systems and processes, saving £2,000.
• Managed international trips for students and staffs through labour-strikes.
• Implemented Gantt charts for all meetings and events
• Streamlined minutes and agenda procedures for Board of studies.
• Improved training and skills for Student Representatives.
Human Resources Administrator at Cardiff University: May – December 2014
• Implemented an efficient calendar system for tracking all aspects of recruitment advertising.
• Developed and implemented a university-wide checklist for recruitment, vastly-improving efficiency.
• Refined system for processing redundancy submission and redeployment eligibility letters;
• Established booking system for DBS and other pre-employment checks.
Deputy Director of Studies at Alpha Omega College: April 2013 – May 2014
• Passed full British Council, ISI and UKVI inspections with high praise.
• Produced recruitment and marketing materials for international clients, which resulted in a lucrative contract with the Iraqi government.
• Cancelled courses that were not profitable, eliminating loss and reducing administration.
• Covered for the Director of Studies when they were on maternity leave, maintaining high service standards.
Aucune évaluation pour l'instant