Digital Systems Designer à Ottawa
Pays:Ottawa, ON, Canada (De la maison)Niveau d'éducation: Masters
Champs d'éducation: Ingénierie
Années d'expérience: Plus de 5 ans
Attributs qui vous décris le mieux:
Digital system designer with five years of continuous working with FPGA-centric embedded systems. An effective, disciplined worker who has the ability to meet targets and objectives, and the persistence to achieve the highest standard in every undertaking. Always open to new ideas, constantly striving to skill sets improvement.
Extensive design and implementation experience with various products / IP cores including real-time signal processing using rugged computer boards for Defense industries and multi-gigabit data/signal processing in optical-to-coaxial modems for television broadcasting networks. Variety of FPGA design and PCB board design skills for the creation of digital systems as well as expertise in low-level device driver development.
Embedded Software Development:
• Embedded C/C++ (7 years)
• Experience in SVN, GIT (2 years)
• Experience in real-time OS kernels (QNX, freeRTOS, μC-OS I/II) and device drivers (Linux, Windows)
• Familiar with different microcontroller architectures: ARM (AT91SAM9263, LPC17xx-M3/M4/M0), dsPIC/PIC, Atmega8/32/64/128, etc.
• Familiar with different protocols/interfaces: CAN, RS485/232, I2C, USART, etc.
• Familiar with high-speed interfaces: Ethernet PHY, USB-PHY (Host, OTG, HID)
• Tools used: Keil uC, MPLAB, AVRStudio
FPGA Centric Development
• Experience in RTL-design using VHDL (5 years)/Verilog (2+ years)
• Simulation tools/platform used: ModelSIM (5 years), Quartus (7 years)
• Experience in FPGA: Quartus FPGA (Cyclone II/IV) (+5 years), CPLD (MAX) (2 years); Xilinx Zynq Z7( 6 months)
• Familiar with Tcl/Tk scripting (6+ months).
• Familiar with design constraints, timing closure analysis, synthesizable designs.
Aucune évaluation pour l'instant